Monday, August 4, 2008

How to prevent acne during pregnancy and best acne care

Be sure to check with your doctor prior to starting any type of procedure on your own. He or she can help guide you and can provide you with information relative to the one that will help you the best.
Another method widely discussed to burst a pimple is to use a sterilized and small needle, you can buy one or simply take one which you haven't used and place it over a flame for a few seconds, then carefully puncture the white head of the zit, once you do that place the square gauze over it and squeeze it until liquid or blood comes out.
I found that I was eating vegetable oil everyday (as it's an ingredient in foods I was eating daily). When I cut these foods out of diet and ate foods without this in them, my acne cleared up DRAMATICALLY. There are other things I did to totally clear my acne, but...
hainhanneriny.blogspot.com
tags: best acne scar removal even, foods bad for acne, free acne products trail

No comments: