Monday, August 4, 2008

Acne scar removal home solution and acne care product skin treatment

1.Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash - Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. I have used this many times, and I did notice a small difference in my acne, but I wasn't that consistent in my methods with this product, so who knows, if you use this product consistently and effectively, you may see greater results than what I did.
There are very few side effects associated with blue light therapy, and the side effects that are present in some are very mild. Side effects include some temporary pigment changes, some swelling and also dryness of the skin in the treated areas. The blue light treatments are very gentle and do not harm surrounding tissues in any way.
6. Dermabrasion is an acne scar removal method that involves the removal of the skin's top layer. It is done by a machine that literally chafes the skin off. Dermatologists and facial salons perform the dermabrasion. When the skin heals, it will have a clearer and softer appearance.
icselfcom.blogspot.com
tags: acne free didnt work, how to get rid of acne scars, still getting acne in my thirties

No comments: