Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Homeopathic acne treatment

« ...• Microdermabrasion - Removing dead surface skin cells not only helps reveal more youthful, healthy skin located underneath the outer surface of the skin, but it helps reduce the occurrence of acne as well. Dead skin cells can block hair follicles and contribute to a skin condition in which acne thrives....
...Eat three healthy meals daily to provide important nutrients and to decrease your appetite for sugary or greasy fried foods. Foods rich in vitamin A, like apricots, watermelon, and broccoli, as well as foods like lean beef, nuts, beans and whole grains that are rich in zinc can also be helpful in reducing acne breakouts. It's also imperative to drink lots of water to help flush the toxins out that contribute to breakouts....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...I had a personal experience black heads and other symptoms of acne, so am no stranger. I mean I was terrified, I did not even wanted to look in the mirror because i was so scared of the way I look. There these huge blackheads and white heads and even large bumps with pusses popping out. I was in my late teens so can you imagine how I felt? I hardly go any where just so no one would see my face....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: dry acne prone skin, natural remedies for acne redness, acne and oily skin treatment comparisons

No comments: